Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Jalen's ultrasound appointment

Yesterday Jalen had his ultrasound at Riley Childrens Hospital. The u/s was to check for any internal hemangiomas. Jalen did really well. He was a little squirmy and had to be held down a little bit so the radiologist could get the pictures she needed. I thought he was going to be really fussy since he was not allowed to eat when he woke up. Since Jalen sleeps all night, I did a "dream feeding" on him at 2am. This is when I feed him while he sleeps. He had no problems and never woke up. I did this because I did not want him to go for more than 12 hours with out eating. He was not allowed to eat 4 hours before his appointment.

The results on the u/s is that they did not find any hemangiomas inside! I couldn't find anything out yesterday bc the radiologist is not allowed to discuss. Her job is to take the pictures. Thankfully the Dr. called me early this morning to tell me everything is okay. Yay! No worries there! He goes in the 26th for a follow-up appointment at the dermatologist.

Jalen playing


Landon playing

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That's wonderful news!