Saturday, October 10, 2009

5 months old!!!



I am a day late, but the boys turned 5 months old yesterday! I was thinking that they are a month shy from being 1/2 of a year. These months have flown by! I will be planning their 1 year birthday party before I know it. Jalen and Landon are showing more and more of their personalities. I can just watch them play all dya long and be entertained. I don't need anything else.

This past week we started on rice cereal. Jalen wants nothing to do with it. Landon LOVES it! Here are some pics from our first feeding.

Landon





Jalen





I can't believe how fast they are growing up! Mommy has received her flu shot and daddy is getting his next week through work. We have to stay healthy around the kids. We don't want them to get sick. I am going to hate seeing them feel miserable and sick. Landon and Jalen are still sleeping through the night and will sleep for 10-12 hours. I actually have to set my alarm now because there will mornings that they do not wake up until 8:30am.



Photobucket

No comments: