Monday, October 12, 2009

Mommy Confession Monday


I got this from a another great twin mom. She has two beautiful twin boys and I love reading her blogs too. I am going to try and keep this "Monday Confession" going every week.

My Mommy confession for this week is I love changing a poopy diaper. However, it has to be my kids only. :-) My boys don't poop that often because they are being fed on breast milk. They can go for 4-5 days without pooping. Today Landon had his first poopy diaper after being 4 days. Jeremy was making fun of me because all day I was singing to Landon about pooping. It worked, because this afternoon he finally pooped! Jalen pooped twice! You may think it's gross, but I don't. Blowouts are a different story. Daddy can clean those up! :-)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Stopping by from Jennifer's blog! I think it's funny your like the diapers. I don't like them, but they certainly don't bug me. Hubby doesn't like them at all, but I could care less!