Friday, October 23, 2009

First ear infection


Both boys are recovering from ear infections. They both got em at the same time. All week I have been playing Dr. Mommy and Dr. Wifey. Jeremy came down with the flu and had temps up to 103 degrees. He kept his distance from Jalen and Landon because we did not want them to get sick. For them having ear infections, they were actually not that fussy as I thought they would be. Maybe I caught it early enough and their antibiotics helped the pain go away quicker.

Landon and Jalen are getting so big and they are learning so many new things each day. Landon has found out that he can blow and spit for a few weeks now and it's so funny hearing him do this. He thinks it's funny when mommy plays along and make those fart noises with lips too. Jalen is now grabbing onto EVERYTHING! He loves reaching for my hair. Landon is my little squirmy worm. He can move his body and worm it across the floor pushing with his legs. Both boys are loving their playtime together. They are always reaching for each other and giving smiles. Cereal feeding is also going well. Jalen prefers oatmeal than the rice. I don't blame him. Both are really aware of feeding. I think there are times when I am eating, Jalen is wanting the same. He would just stare at me and start reaching as if he wants some of that too.

Jordan is almost done with his fall sports. Soccer ended last week and football ends tomorrow. Halloween is just around the corner and everyone's outfits are almost finished. Grandma has been working hard getting the boys costume ready and is about finished. She has the hat left for Jordan's. I will be posting pics soon. Here are some I took this past week.
Landon

Jalen

Lots of drool from Jalen. He was actually trying to eat his sleeve. Fingers are constantly in both of their mouths.

No comments: