Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Jalen's follow-up appointment

Jalen had his follow-up appointment with the dermatologist regarding his hemangioma. The Dr. said there was no need to do a second laser treatment. However, she does want to get an ultrasound done on him to make sure there are no hemangiomas internally. Since Jalen has multiples (6) on his body she wants to make sure. She is not concerend with Landon since he only has 3. Though, Landon does have one on his upper eyelid that we need to keep an eye on. It's a size of a pin point and the Dr. said this will probably not rise since it has just now developed. We go Monday for Jalens' ultrasound. Jalen was also weighed at yesterdays appointment and he is now 16.1 lbs! He was just 14.10 2 weeks ago! Landon was not weighted, but I am sure he is right with Jalen. They are growing so fast!

Of course here are some pics.

"Im telling you, Landon! It was THIS big!"


"your hands are so soft"



"I will always lend you hand or a thumb" And yes Landon did suck his thumb


"Look Mom! I can feed myself!"

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Let us know how you make out with the ultrasound. I hope that everything turns out well. Thank you for sharing the pics! The boys are growing so fast and they're so cute! I love how they're paying attention to one another. I can't wait for my boys to interract like that!