Saturday, September 19, 2009

Dr's appointment and other stuff


I know I am a little late on the update about their Dr's appointment, but wanted to let everyone know that it all went well. The pedi said they both look great and he said they are ready to start on cereal. We have not tried the cereal yet and we may wait a little while. At this appointment they received their shots and they were not fans at all. They cried a little bit, but with a little TLC, in seconds they went back to sleep. It broke my heart as we were leaving because I heard a little boy crying out to his mommy and screaming "it hurts" This is going to just kill me when the boys start talking crying out for me and there is nothing I can do. Who knows maybe we will be just lucky and they wont mind shots...haha NOT! I don't think there is a child out there who likes them. The pedi was also happy to know that both boys are sleeping through the night and have been for over a month now.

In some news about Jordan, he has received an opportunity to play at the Field of Dreams at Walt Disney World for soccer. We are all excited and happy for him. He will be traveling in mid January for 5 days to play in this soccer tournament. He was scouted from the local traveling soccer league and will be playing with them.

Everything has been going well and we are always on our toes. Here are some pics since it wont be a blog with out pics right? :-)

Landon

Jalen in stroller

First ride at Kings Island

Jordan being spanked by the pumpkin

tummy time

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness, the boys are getting so big! I'm glad to hear that their pedi appointment went well. Congrats to Jordan -- that's incredible news!! He's going to have so much fun :) I hope you're doing well!