Sunday, March 29, 2009

27 weeks


We got some cauliflowers in my belly! LOL They are about 14 1/2 inches long and weigh about 2lbs now. They are now able to open and close their eyes and their brains are very active now. Jeremy thinks it's cute to feel whenever one of them has the hiccups. Last Wednesday we took our tour of the Labor and Delivery at the hospital where we will be having the twins. It all became so surreal, but it also make me anxious after going past the nursery. Below is my latest belly shot. I know I have been slacking since my last one was taken 3 weeks ago. I don't see much of a difference, but I can definetely feel it.

I had to go out this weekend and buy more maternity shirts since the ones I had are starting to outgrow me. I thought I would be fine, but then again I bought all my maternity clothes before I found out we were expecting twins. Luckily my waist size has stayed the same, just not my belly. I will have some more pics to show in a few days since I have another ultrasound on Wednesday. I also added a new poll on the right hand side. I leave you with Jordan jumping rope...

Or should I say "trying" to jump rope

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Cute as always :) I have been avoiding maternity shopping but looks like I will be needing to make a trip soon myself. My pre-preg jeans just aren't gonna last much longer with my trusty bella band