Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fall is here!

I love fall! I love the weather, football, apple orchards, Halloween, hoodies, leaves, pumpkins, and bon fires! The other day I took the boys to another apple orchard here in town with some friends from MOPS. The boys had a lot of fun and Landon was awake to enjoy it this time. They slept for 13 hours so they were well rested! Here are some pics!


Landon enjoying an apple that he picked. They both loved eating the apples like a big kid.

Jalen hijacked his friends wagon. He is obsessed with wagons. This one had a door that he loved playing in.
Since we went at 10:30 am, it was cool outside and only in the 60's. The jackets came on.
Landon and Bruce were taking off the leaves off the tree.
Yummm! This apple is good!
David is unsure about the apple on the ground. Landon sees one way up high and Jalen is eating his apple.
"This one looks good, mom!"
"Yes mom?"

Group shot. This photo was taken by Amanda.My camera. I really want a new camera! Jalen and Landon have friends who are twins and they are a month a part!
After the orchard, we all headed to the park. Jalen was playing tic-tac-toe.

Landon loves any park with a car wheel!

That would be my climber. I had to stop him because he was getting to high.
I really hope this fall weather lasts. Usually fall does not last long because it wants to get cold too fast. The forcasters are saying we will be having a mild winter and I hope they are right. I want to be able to take the boys outside to play as much as I can before the freezing temps come rolling in.




No comments: