Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Chicago and the apple orchard!

This weekend my mom and I took the boys up to Chicago for a much needed visit. It has been way to long for my grandparents to go with out seeing me...okay Jalen and Landon. We had a wonderful time with them and we were able to sneak in some time with other family too. Jalen and Landon were exhausted after this trip! They slept for 13 hours yesterday, but still wanted to sleep today. Tomorrow they will go back to their normal schedule and I should have my happy toddlers back!

I was able to take a few pics of the trip. I know Grandpa has some too since Grandma was always telling him to have that camera in his hand. So when I get more I will post them. **hint hint**

Jalen playing on the deck and great-grandma and grandpa's house.




Grumpy Landon walking up the driveway.
Landon and grandpa swinging.
Landon playing with the wheel. He LOVES these things at parks. Btw, the Bears outfit came off! My mom insisted to get them one. Today we went to the apple orchard with one of my local mom groups. They had a mom group tour today. Jalen picked some apples and then played in the playground with slides, swings, and hay. Landon was with my mom in the car sleeping the whole time. I wanted nothing to do with the orchard and was still tired from our trip. He was crying non stop and did not even want to be held. Poor guy is teething too. Hopefully he enjoys the orchard when we go Monday with my MOPS group. This trip I promise to get pics with the apples too. I was just too sad that Landon was not happy and he was missing the fun. Jalen had a good time though. :-)

Here is Jalen running around at the play area.

Riding the tractors. He was trying sooo hard to reach the pedals.
So he just stood up and drove/walk. :-)

No comments: