Thursday, September 9, 2010

16 months

Landon and Jalen turned 16 months today! I can't believe how fast time is going. They are getting so big and learn so much every day. I love being able to talk to the boys and they understand me. I wish it was the same when they "talk" to me too. Jalen is a pro with pointing to EVERYTHING that he wants. It is pretty much to the food only. :-) They are so silly now and I am loving the interactions they have to one another. Jalen loves to sit on Landon and bounce. Landon thinks this is fun as well and will lay there for Jalen to do this. Jalen is obsessed with socks and shoes. He will either try to put the sock on you if it is your sock or he will put them on himself if they are one of his. Landon was barefoot the other day and he went to grab a sock to put them on his feet. This update is short and sweet since I do not have much time tonight, but will update more in a few days.

Here is Landon today being silly.

Jalen. He is in the need for his second haircut.


Their new favorite thing...flip the the tent and then play in the balls.







No comments: