Saturday, January 9, 2010

We are 8 months old today!








Wow! I can't believe my sweet little boys are 8 months old today! You can't even tell they were born 2 months early from looking at them. They are loving new foods each day! We have been using the sippy cup and they seem to enjoy that as well. They are really interested in the foods that we eat. Jalen especially will whine and try to reach for my food when eating. He does not like it when I eat infront of him. :-)

Both boys can recognize their own names and will turn when I will say them. They have not cut a tooth yet, but one should come any day now. You can see the teeth, they just haev not cut through the gums all the way. I know I did not get my first tooth until I was almost one.

Jalen likes to play peek-a-boo with us and likes to slap everything to make a noise. He loves slapping Grandpa's face. :-) They both know that after I count to 3, something exciting is going to happen. Landon is moving across the living room by back crawling and rolls. Jalen does spins and scoots. Landon LOVES to stand. He loves to "bounce" on his legs. He belly laughs every time. They are also copying some of the things I do.

I can't believe we are only 4 months away from them turning 1! Jordan will also be turning 8!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

It's amazing how much easier it is to tell them apart now that they are older. Those smiles are contagious! So adorable. I love opening my gr and seeing what fun things they are up to next :)

Alanna said...

Wow, 8 months already! They are getting so big. What cute little boys!!!

I gave you an award over at my blog. :)
http://alannasvanillabean.blogspot.com/2010/01/ive-been-awarded.html