Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I have been awarded!

Thanks to my friend, Alanna from the Vanilla Bean for this award. She gave me the Beautiful Blogger Award.



There are some rules and here they are:

1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award
2. Copy the award & place it on my blog
3. Link to the person who nominated me for this award
4. Share 7 interesting things about myself
5. Nominate 7 bloggers

So here are my 7 interesting things about myself...

1. I love to sing and dance! Yes there are times, when I act goofy and may not be the best, but I love to let loose sometimes.

2. I have traveled out of country 7 times. Aruba (2x), Cancun (2x), Cabo San Lucas, Europe (Spain and France), Dominican Republic. I love to travel and I give thanks to my Mom for the career path she has chosen to help me in this.

3. I can not stand pain! I am a baby when it comes to this. If I am going to the dentist and need work done on my teeth, I ask for 2 shots instead of one. I want to make sure I feel nothing!

4. I can take pictures all day long of my boys.

5. Hoodies and flip flops are my favorite things to wear.

6. I am very stubborn and I take all of it from my dad. :-)

7. Right now I am a SAHM, but unfortuntely I am going to have to leave this job. We need the money and I wish I can do it 24/7 because I enjoy spending time with the boys.

Here are my nominations:

1. Capturing Life's Blessings - Kathy
2. The2Carmans - Jacquie
3. Blonde Ambition - Jennifer
4. Shoebox of Photographs - Lauren
5. The Lewwallens - Shauna
6. Wine Lover's Cooking Diary - April
7. It's a Domer Baby - Jen

No comments: