Friday, January 29, 2010

"Da Da"

Today Jeremy took me out to dinner for my birthday and while we were waiting for our food, Jalen looked right at him and said daddy followed by some da da's. It was so cute! Jeremy thought it was funny because he said "what" after he said daddy and then realized he what Jalen just said. Of course like all daddys, he bragged because he said this before mommy.

Both boys are becoming a lot more vocal. Last month we went through the loud high pitch screetching sounds from Jalen. Now we are getting it from Landon. It cracks me up! Our house is getting louder with both boys now. They are sure keeping me on my toes now that they are more and more mobile. Especially Jalen! I wonder if he gets dizzy from rolling over and over at the speed he does in the living room. They are both attracted wires and the dog's toys. I have to put a cover on my pumping tubes, because Landon likes to rip them out while I pump.

We have also stopped using the baby tub and now using the regular bath. They love it and have fun splashing around! It is easier now that I can give them a bath at the same time. Bath time goes a lot quicker now.

Monday Jalen and Landon are going to the pedi to get their second round of H1N1 and the seasonal. They actualy do very well with shots.

Here are some pictures from this week.

Playing




Jalen found his cup holder :-)


He loves his sippy cup


Landon figured out how to move backwards, but not foward. You can also see he is my drooler.


Landon pulling on Jackson's collar

Kisses for mommy

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

They have such beautiful eyes!

The boys are getting so big!! Happy Belated Birthday :)