Thursday, April 16, 2009

30 weeks

I am now 30 weeks! It is hard to believe that I am in the single digits! I only have 8 weeks or less, though we are hoping for me to carry as long as I could. My Dr. appointment went well today. He said I look great and doing well. I measure 37 weeks now. He wants me to stop working after next week, so I have 6 more working days! I am going to be so bored. Though I will probably do some work at home to keep me busy. Next Friday I will have my NST (nonstress test) test done/OB appointment and then the following Monday have my ultrasound/OB. The NST test will measure my contractions and check babies heart rates. I am also anxious for my ultrasound and see how much they have grown. Two weeks ago they were 2 oz away from being 3lbs.

Jeremy and I love to play "guess the body part" We would sit there and play with the baby and figure out what we are actually touching.When Jeremy gets home from work at 4am he likes to poke around my belly feeling Landon, since I sleeping on my left side and it's hard to reach over for Jalen. He would wake me up bc I hear his giggles and amusement of being able to feel the baby. Atleast he is gentle with me, unlike my brother who likes to flick my belly. My brother would flick my belly to make them move so he can feel them. Dori- I am trying to break him from this habbit, so he wont go around flicking you when you become pregnant. :-)

Hope everyone has a good weekend. Our weekend is pretty busy. Jordan has his boy scouts graduation, baseball practice, baseball parade, and getting nursery finished. Jeremy wants to get a lot of stuff done in the yard too since we will have nice weather.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm so glad to hear that everything is still going really well. Hopefully you won't be too bored at home, I'm sure you will find things to do to fill your time.

Jennifer said...

Don't you love how people try to make the babies move?! It's pretty funny! Sometimes my sister shakes my belly ( very gently, but she still shakes it) to wake the babies. I'm glad that all is going well for you! It won't be much longer ;-)