Friday, April 16, 2010

Season of twins!

This baseball season we are surrounded by other twins. Yesterday Jordan had practice and we saw 5 other sets of twins. There are identical twin boys on Jordans team. He is having a scrimmage game tomorrow against a set of twins. Plus that twin mom has another set of twin girls! While the boys were playing, these adorable 3 year old identical twin girls came to play with them too. I have never really paid attention to other twins until we found out we were expecting twins. Now it seems like we see twins everywhere. The best is that our neighbors right next door has boy/girl twins that just turned 2.

Here is a picture of the boys and my husband during practice. They love watching them play.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Great picture!

I'm in the same boat as you, I've never really paid that much attention to the fact that there are so many twins out there until I had my own!

Have a good weekend:)