Friday, April 9, 2010

11 months old!!!


Wow! I can not believe they are 1 month shy from having their 1st birthday! Time is going by too fast and I think that I why I was so emotional this morning. I can imagine what the morning will be on their 1st birthday. Landon and Jalen are getting so big and learning new tricks everyday. Picking the mod monkey theme for their birthday was perfect since all they do is climb. They climb on EVERYTHING! Landon even thinks he is Spiderman and tries to climb the wall. They are now starting to feel less interested in baby puree food and want table food. They are all about feeding themselves and eating off of my plate. They are not walking yet, but I see it coming soon. Landon has actually took a few steps, but fell. They do enjoy walking with their rider. Here are some pictures I took this morning. It is getting impossible to try and take their pictures. I was chasing them all around their little playroom.

Landon



Jalen

No comments: