Thursday, December 3, 2009

I have been tagged!

I am finally getting around to get back to this post. I started it last week, but I have just been so busy and tired.

When I went to another twin moms blog that I follow, I saw that I received a TAM (True Authentic Mom) tag. I am supposed to post 5 things that make me a true authentic mommy. So I am going to list my 5 things that I think make me a TAM.

1. Each morning when I dress the boys, I think about what I am going to do that day. If we are going out in public, I make sure that they are in one of their "cute" outfits. Yes, it does get annoying when I try to shop and I get asked A LOT of questions about them and comments, but I do like the attention.

2. The past several days I have turned on the Santa Tracker channel from U-Verse and would play the Christmas karaoke songs. I would sing to Landon and Jalen in a very cheerful voice and dance around them in the living room. Their favorite song/dance is Frosty the Snowman. Landon laughs each time I do my version of "thumpity thump thump, look at frosty go" dance. I just love singing and dancing with them. My car has tons of childrens cd's and everytime we are in the car, these cd's are playing.

3. I adore watching Jordan taking care of his younger brothers. He is a GREAT big brother and a HUGE helper. Jordan loves his brothers so much and would do anything for them. I love watching him sing to the babies, read, play, dance, and just talk about his day with them. Brings me so much joy!

4. Poopy diapers do not bother me at all. If you were to ask me to change a dirty diaper before I had kids, I would cringe and be disgusted. I have no problem wiping their little behinds and put on the new diaper now. Blow-outs are even included in this.

5. I enjoy nights and getting the boys ready for bed. There are times, when I am sad because I just want to snuggle with them and play, but it's time for bed. I enjoy giving them their baths and putting their pjs on. I LOVE smelling them after their baths. My favorite scent is the Johnson & Johnson bedtime lotion. I will even sometimes use this for my personal use.

So there are my 5 things. Now it is my turn to tage 5 other moms. :-)

Kathy- Blog
Amanda- blog
Mary Beth- Blog
Suzanne- Blog
Shauna- Blog

No comments: