Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Update on boys

I know I have been a slacker on updates, but we have been very busy. Last Monday I went back to work. Booo. :-( It was tough and I did not want to leave Jalen and Landon, but I knew they were in good hands. My mom is wonderful and changed her shift at her job so she can watch the boys and we did not have to pay for child care. Jalen and Landon are getting so big! I can’t believe they are already 2 months old! Time sure does fly by quicky. Yesterday they had their 2 month visit at the pediatrician and received their shots. It went better than I expected. Landon is now 22 inches long and weighs 10 lbs 13oz! Jalen is 21 inches long and weighs 10 lbs 3oz! They gained 4lbs in a month, 6 lbs total since birth. Jalen has an appointment with Riley hospital with a dermatologist for his hemangioma behind his left ear. He has several on his body as Landon does too, but the one behind his ear does need attention. The one that you may have noticed is the one on Jalen’s forehead. These do eventually disappear, but could take several years.

Jalen and Landon had their first road trip and it was successful! We went up to Chicago for my cousins graduation party. They got to meet more family and they had so much fun. The trip did wear them out. They were so good in the car. I posted some pics and the link of the rest of the pictures from Jacquie. They turned out great!

Me and my cousin with Grandpa



Cousin and Aunt with boys

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm glad to hear your trip went well! I'm nervous about car trips so its nice to know that it is possible at 2 months! You're looking great, btw!!