Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Boys are a day old today if you by their adjusted age



I have two rollers now! Landon started to roll over a few days after Jalen. This may be a sign of early brother rivalry. Landon is not going to let his brother outshine him. This is very surprising that they are both rolling over since technically yesterday was their due date. Last weekend was my sisters high school graduation party and it was a big hit. Lots of family came down from Chicago that I have not seen since my brother’s wedding. Jalen and Landon are very lucky to have a loving family. They will meet more family in a week and a half when we go up to Chicago for my cousins graduation party. They are spoiled babies I can say. My aunt brought down TONS of clothes for them that she received from a twin mom. The sizes actually work out perfect for the seasonal clothes. I can’t wait to put them in their cute little preppy outfits. Landon has pretty much out grown newborn size and Jalen is right there behind him. They are getting so big. Next week they go in for their 2 months shots! EEEK! I can’t believe they are almost 2 months old!

Jalen sleeping on daddy


Landon sleeping on Uncle Matt


Landon likes bath time


"Look mom, I can wash my own hair" Jalen


Jalen in his froggy towel



No comments: