Monday, February 23, 2009

Belly and ultrasound pics



Here is my belly at 22 weeks. Just got back from the ultrasound and both babies are healthy and looking great! Sono lady said we are the best patient she has seen with twins. Yay! Both Baby A and B are weighing around 1lb and 2 oz. Last appointment Baby A was active and B was just chillin sucking his thumb. Today it was the opposite! We recorded everything and all the pics were placed on a cd. This makes things a lot easier to email and print what we want. Below are some pics. Oh and we painted the nursery and the color looks great! I will post pics when we finish all the touch ups and everything.








4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so excited every time I see you've updated! I'm so glad both babies are doing well, and mom too!

Anonymous said...

Who is your doctor?

Sarah said...

Nicole- I have Dunlop

Anonymous said...

Oh ok I had Perkins. Have you seen him yet?