Tuesday, December 21, 2010

MOPS service project

For MOPS (one of the moms group I participate in) we have to do a service project. My group decided to make photo mat cards for the babies in the NICU. We have them completed and will hand them out this week before Christmas. We are delivering them to St. Francis where Jalen and Landon were born. They spent 3 weeks in the NICU and the nurses took good care of my boys. The nurses love it when volunteers come in and do stuff like this. I am so excited to give back and I think these photo cards turned out really well. Here is one that I made. They will place photos of the baby in the white holders with the ribbon and on the long rectangle square the birthdate, name, height, and weight will be written on. I think this will be a wonderful keepsake for the parents.


No comments: