Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! We had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends. I was sick with the stomach bug for 4 days and felt miserable. That did not stop me from enjoying the season with my kids and family. The boys had a wonderful Christmas. All 3 kids enjoyed all their gifts and were so excited opening them up. This year was a lot different than last. Jalen and Landon ripped up that paper to see what Santa brought them. Our house is a mess with all 3 kids toys all over. Jordan is excited that he got the kinect. I think I will have fun playing that too. Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful holiday with the new year approaching.

Christmas Eve
Jalen was getting excited for Santa.Jalen loves his Buzz he got from Uncle AnthonyJordan got the pogo stick he wanted from Grandma and papawFinally getting home, it was time to our presents at home. Jalen enjoying his new book.Jordan and his kinect Sometimes it takes two to open the big presents.Loving their new play kitchen.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Adorable! I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!!