Sunday, October 31, 2010

Huge milestone!

Just 9 days away from turning 18 months, Jalen pooped and peed on the potty today! I am still in shocked because potty training was not even on our agenda for a couple more months. This morning Jalen went and banged on the bathroom door. He has actually started doing this last week. This time I opened the bathroom door and off he went to sit on the potty. I then took off his diaper and he sat right back down. Just moments later, he pooped! I was so excited! I thought maybe this was a fluke, but then after lunch he went back to pound on bathroom door. I put him on the potty and he peed! So maybe Jalen wants to learn and we should pay more attention to his cues. I am so proud of him. He was so excided and did his happy stomp dance. :-)

No comments: