Saturday, August 28, 2010

Toddlers are BUSY!

My slacking in blog posts are proving that I do not have the time that I used to have. They are both getting into everything (they love to explore), teething BIG time, and learning so much! They recognizing body parts (nose, belly button, teeth, mouth, ears, toes, fingers), associating words (sit up, sit down, up, down, come here, diaper, shoe, socks, paci, truck (varooom), car, elmo, milk, cup, so big, and so much more!) I can tell them to go get me a diaper and they will go where we keep them and bring one back. This makes it easier, when mommy is changing one and forgets to grab that diaper. :-) Never too early to put them to work if they can right? haha.

Since it has been a week, I will give the rundown in pictures of our week. I also started my MOPS group and I love it! Landon and Jalen had a blast playing with the other kids too. Here are some pictures.

Jalen enjoying his subway!
They were watching big brother, Jordan play football.


Jalen playing on the tractor at the library.

Landon met a girl at the mall.



They had their first dentist appointment! Everything went well. The purple gums Landon has where his molars are coming in are common. They did very well at the dentist. They say to take your child when he/she gets their first tooth. We were behind, but felt the need to get them used to going to the dentist.
Jordan received his hunters safety training certificate so now he can deer hunt with daddy this fall. He was excited that he got to shoot.
Jordan after his football game. Their team won. Score was 12-0. :-) This is his first year in tackle.








No comments: