Tuesday, August 10, 2010

15 months!

Yesterday Jalen and Landon turned 15 months! They are 1/4 of their way to turn 2! You can definetely say that I have two toddlers! They are into EVERYTHING and learning so much every day! Yesterday the boys had their 15 mos well care visit and they are right on track with development. Jalen is now 23 lbs and 31 7/8inches. Landon is 20lbs 12oz and 32 1/2 inches. They both grew 2 inches from their 12 month check-up and gained a pound. Weight is pretty steady since they are climbing, walking, running, dancing, and ab crunches. LOL! Landon does these ab crunch things when he bends over to pick something up. I think he thinks it is fun since he laughs most of the time doing it.

Landon is my talker! He can say teeth, baby, egg, daddy, mommy, papa, doggy, dog, ca(car), cuh(cup), bye, and he will try and repeat words all the time. Today he tried to say downstairs. It was dawhneh. Jalen just likes to babble and do high pitch screams. He does said momma, dadda, and hi. Both are now helping more around the house too. They pick up their toys when asked or they just bring them to me and I have a pile sitting next to me. :-) They love bringing me little trash they find on the floor or just even a book they want me to read to them. You can tell they have two different personalities and they are at a fun age. It is nice that communicating is getting easier. If they can not say it, they sure let me know what they want by pointing or doing a point with a grunt UGH noise.

Jordan goes back to school tomorrow and is SUPER excited! LOL! Okay, maybe not. He is starting 3rd grade. I am going to miss having him around the house during the day. He is a huge help with the boys and he loves his brothers so much.

I have some pictures to post, but they are still on the camera. I will post them tomorrow. :-)

No comments: