Tuesday, July 20, 2010

We have two walkers now!

About 3 days after Jalen started to walk, Landon decided it looked fun and let go! He thought it was funniest thing and laughed the whole time doing it. He actually went across the whole entire room. Coming to his mommy was his motivation. It is so neat to see my two babies walk around now. Jalen is walking all over and doing circles. They are growing too fast on me!

We have been bottle free for about 2 weeks now. Dropping their last bottle was easy and they took the transition smoothly. Now I can get rid of the bottle rack sitting on our counter! Landon's new favorite word to say is baby. He says it all day long! This past weekend they went to a family reunion with their grandma and papaw. It was so hard for me since they were gone all weekend. I was not able to see them until Monday morning when they woke up. They were so happy to see me! I gave them LOTS of hugs and kisses! I really do not have any pics to post other than the two from my cell phone today. Here they are!


No comments: