Thursday, March 18, 2010

Finally an update!

Hey there cyber world! It has been a while since I gave an update because I surrently have no wireless internet. U-Verse is sending me a new router and it is taking longer than expected because they never sent the order out the first time. Hopefully we will have it again soon. Right now we have the computer hooked up to our PS3 and using the flat screen as our monitor.

So what all have you missed in the week and a half? A lot! Landon and Jalen turned 10 months old! How can this happen already? I got emotional the other day watching them play together. They are developing at rapid speed and growing too big on me. Soon I won't be having babies anymore. I will have toddlers! However, they will always be my babies! It is so neat watching them grow up and learn new things. It is amazing how one day they are not doing something and the next...BAM! Something new! I can't believe I am already in the process planning their 1st birthday. I have the theme and date picked! Now the fun begins.

Last week, the boys had their NICU follow up appointment. It actually went really well. They were testing them at their adjusted age (8 months 9 days) and they were actually above the curve. They were testing in 9-10 month skills for about everything. Except my little Landon being the over achiever and was doing skills at the 11 month level. Landon also just got over an ear infection. Mommy and Landon did not sleep well last week for a few days because teething and ear infections do not go well. We still do not have any teeth. They have had swollen gums for a while now. One day their first tooth will come and then rapidly the others will follow. Jordan is loosing all his teeth right now.

Jordan will be playing little league baseball again this year. He will join the Marlins on the major league for the second year in a row. He loves baseball and is really excited to get out on the field again. Plus the boys will enjoy this year a lot better than last.

Here are some pictures! :-)



1 comment:

Alanna said...

They are growing so fast!!!