Thursday, February 18, 2010

Our week

Landon and Jalen are moving across the living room at high speeds now. It gets tough trying to catch one and then get the other before he gets into something. When mommy wants a break, I place one in the walker and one in the jumperoo. I have to do this now if I am wanting to get chores down around the house. I can not leave them unattended for more than 3 seconds. They love exploring outside of the living room.

Landon is my little "walker." He LOVES to walk when of course assisted by my hands. He is really fast and has the idea going, just not the balance. If any guesses, he will be the one who walks first. They are eating more solids now and less bottles. Jalen especially enjoys finger food. Last week the boys were weighed and measured. Monday is their 9 month check up and get weighed again, but here are the stats from last week. Jalen is 20lbs 28 inches and Landon is 18lbs, 27 inches. I can't believe how big they are now.

Here are some pictures that I took during the week.

Here are my 3 favorite boys


DJ Jalen(He got a hold of daddy's turtle beach headphones)


Pilot Landon


Jalen enjoying his sippy and walker


Jalen and Landon playing with Jackson. Jackson loves the boys


Happy Jalen ready to eat

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Awesome pics! Those little guys are such happy little boys :-)

Kathy said...

so cute :) :)