Tuesday, February 9, 2010

9 months old!



I can't believe I am saying that Jalen and Landon are 9 months old now! Time is flying by and it seems like yesterday that we brought them home. Now they can drink out of a sippy cup, go from the sitting position to crawl, "talking" more and more (especially saying dada, nonstop), almost outgrowing 18mos footed pjs, pulling themselves up, and building a stronger balance standing with help.

Landon LOVES to chase Hunter around. If he is on the floor, he likes to catch his tail. Today he was in his walker and chasing Hunter around the kitchen. I was cracking up! Jalen can eat a whole container of puffs if I let him. He LOVES those things. After finishing what I gave him, he will reach for more and make an "ughhhh mmmm" sound.
Jalen is having a bad hair day

Landon is posing for the camera



No comments: