Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving and other stuff :-)


I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I know we all did and we had such a great time. Family from Chicago and Tennessee came and it was so nice to see them all! Landon and Jalen had so much fun and they are so lucky to have such a loving family. This is going to be a quick and simple blog entry because we are getting ready to put up our tree, but wanted to share a few things and pictures.

A week and a half ago, the boys had their 6 month well check-up at the doctors. Both are doing well and growing very healthy. Landon weighed in at 16.5 lbs and Jalen 17.5 lbs. Both were measuring almost 27 inches. Pedi said we can start on finger food, but I am going to wait on that.

Also my brother was in a local newspaper discussing about Thanksgiving this year vs last. If you read it, you can see he gave me a little a shout out. :-) Here it is.
My brother and sister-in-law, Dori with Landon


And...here are some more pics!





My sister and Jalen sticking out their tongues.


Jalen fell asleep under the table.



No comments: