Friday, December 26, 2008

My little peach



Today I am officially in my 2nd trimester! Belly pics below! I am 13w3d pregnant and feeling great! I can actually say that I had a pretty good 1st trimester. Not too much complaining on my end. I had minimal sickness, but I can say that I was fatigued all the time and I am finally getting my energy back. Can I also say that I LOVE my boobs! They have been growing nonstop! My pants are now getting tighter and tighter. I am glad I have the belly band and my blush shirts to help me keep using my pre-pregnancy clothes.

BP is now forming teeth and vocal cords. I should enjoy this since when BP comes out, his/her vocal cords will be good use. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with a head now only one third the size of the body. The intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy.

I hope everyone had a good Christmas. We sure did and we are looking foward to the new year!


Here I am at 4 weeks... flat tummy



13 weeks... little bump

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Sarah, congrats on reaching the 2nd tri! Here's to more energy!