Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Pictures of my brother's return

With all the flight delays, we were all just hanging out at my parents. It was amusing that my parents had no idea who was going to walk through their door later in the evening. My grandparents came down from Chicago to visit with the kids, but also to see Matt. They were in on the surprise too. Here are some pictures from that day.

Julie and Jalen






They love playing with the blocks. More like stacking them and building houses. Landon stopped for a peek at the camera.
Would you like some salt?




What do you do with a line of blocks??

You ram it with a toy!





He's home!!!!
Jalen loved wearing the boots.




Soldier Jordan













Today my mom is throwing a "welcome back" BBQ. I will have lots of pictures to share I am sure. Stay tuned.





No comments: