Sunday, April 10, 2011

Happy 23 months Jalen and Landon



Ahhhh I can not believe they are a month away from turning TWO! I have been a major blog slacker since I have not updated this since last month. Sorry guys, but we have been super busy lately and it's not getting any slower. :-) Jalen and Landon have grown so much in the last month and it just boggles me how quickly they learn. Their vocab is going crazy with new words and phrases! There are too many words to even count. It is way over a hundred. They are talking a lot more in sentences now and using those vocal cords. They LOVE to sing and dance. Jalen's favorite is Flashdance "Maniac." I need to get a video of this because it is just too cute.


They are wearing 24mos-2T clothing now. Mommy needs to do some shopping for some spring/summer clothes. We have had some beautiful weather and today is suppose to be 85! The boys really enjoy playing outside. All of their teeth are in except their 2 year molars. I can not wait until teething is done with. Jalen has been so laid back, but Landon is always in a grumpy moods when he gets new teeth. Wednesday Landon goes in to see an ENT to see if he needs tubes due to all the ear infections.


Here are a few pictures from a few weeks ago. I promise to post more soon.

No comments: