Sunday, February 13, 2011

Chucke Cheese

Here are some pictures from CC's. The boys attended a birthday party and had so much fun. They love riding the rides and playing the games. I am looking foward to the nice weather we are suppose to get in the next few days. I ready to take the boys to the park and play outside!

Right now we have two toddlers who are sick with the stomach bug. Jalen was not able to keep anything down and was making me worried. Thankfully he kept the gatorade down this morning. I felt so bad when he was begging for a drink since his belly was empty. I kept kept offering him a drink even though I knew it would all come back up. I just wanted to get something in his system. Landon has been fighting the flu from the bottom end. Those are not the greatest diapers to change. I hope my little guys are better tomorrow.





















No comments: