Sunday, June 6, 2010

Mom goes back to work=exhausted!

Sorry for the lack of blog updates, but I have recently went back to work and I am so tired. When I get home, I just want to snuggle with my babies since I am gone more. I am currently working two jobs! I went from none to two! I am still doing work for the Census and I am working again at what I do best...hospitality. I was suppose to start off as PT, but they needed FT. So the last two weeks, I have been working 70 hrs/week. The Census job is about over for my area, however they are still needing help from others to get the job done. So I am going to help out, but not work as much. The pay is too good to let go.

Jalen and Landon are getting so big and I can't believe how much they are learning every day. We are so close to walking. They both will take a step, but then when they realize they are not holding on, they gracefully sit down. It cracks me up. They are also enjoying all the food they get now. I am still having to explain to Jeremy that crackers and yogurt is NOT a dinner or cake and ice cream. Yes he fed them that for dinner once. Their milk now, is like a snack. They can fully eat a full meal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. My grocery bill is starting to increase. Jordan eats like a teenager too! :-)

Smimming is their favorite thing to do! Here is proof! They both love going to grandma's and grandpa's to swim.





Landon is tired of smiling.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

adorable!!! and you look great!