Friday, November 28, 2008

There is going to be a new addition to the Phillips Family...

Jeremy and I are going to have a baby!!! Jordan is going to be a big brother and he is as excited as we are. Well, for the most part. It will be a change for Jordan, but he will be an awesome loving brother to BP (Baby Phillips). After 2 months of trying, we got our BFP (big fat positve)! We actually tested 5 days after Jeremy's Mom passed away.

Jeremy and I decided that since we have family and friends miles away, this will help keep family/friends updated and our pregnancy progress. Yes I will post those lovely "bump" photos when I start growing. My brother is totally clueless and asked if I had a huge bump yet. He plans on using my bump as a table rest for his plate of food when he wants to eat and watch tv. He is so thoughtful!

So on some news about the baby. The baby is 9wk3d. My EDD is June 30th. I had my first appointment last week and Dr. said everything looks good. I was dreading this appointment bc its the appointment that is the longest and they like to take your blood and give you shots. They gave me a flu shot and its been a while since I had shots. Not a fan! Next appointment is Dec. 19th and we get to hear BP's heartbeat! We are so excited and cant wait to hear our little peanut.

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving! Glad to finally have my brother home!!!

pregnancy due date

2 comments:

Jason said...

congrats to the both of you!

Amanda said...

Yeah! Congrats again! Glad the first appointment went well.